Who Needs Coaching?
- You’ve been in therapy before and read self-help books.
- You are troubled by difficult parents or in-laws.
- You can’t stop being upset or angry with one or both parents.
- You are feeling alone or isolated with this problem.
- You are at a turning point in life (getting married, having children yourself, need to be a caretaker for your parent), and the relationship is more confrontational or problematic.
- You feel alone and isolated with this problem.
- You feel like you are carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders.
Coaching can help you:
- understand how your family patterns impacted you.
- understand your parents (or in-laws) and the nature of their difficulties.
- feel less stigma and shame.
- develop a plan to cope with your parent and other family members.
- develop new coping skills to handle painful feelings.
- set goals and work towards reaching them.
As Coaching Progresses My Clients Tell Me:
“I feel freer.”
“Things make sense.”
“I have a way to handle things now.”
“I don’t react so much. I can stay calmer.”
“I can make plans for my life.”
If you would like more information about coaching, please click here for a free 30-minute phone consultation and the First Step Survey.
Coaching can be short-term and focus on solving a particular problem. Coaching sessions can also be spread out over time to create plans for long-term situations.
(each coaching session is 50 minutes)
1 session: $170.00
2 session discounted coaching package: $330.00
4 session discounted+ coaching package: $640.00
Coaching sessions available: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. Some Sunday hours are available, September through June.